Cinnamon Roll Chaffles
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tbsp. almond flour
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp. granulated swerve, divided
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1 c. shredded mozzarella
- Cooking spray
- 4 oz. cream cheese
- 1 tbsp. heavy cream
- Sliced strawberries, for serving
- Sugar-free maple syrup, for serving
Get our Keto LifeStyle Beginners Guide
Start your Ketogenic Diet
Know more about Ketogenic diet
Daily Meal Plans
Get it here: Keto Lifestyle Beginners Guide
- Preheat waffle iron to high. In a large bowl, beat eggs. Stir in almond flour, vanilla, 1 tablespoon swerve, cinnamon, salt, and baking soda. Toss in mozzarella.
- Grease waffle iron with cooking spray, then pour half of the batter into the waffle iron and cook until light golden, about 3 minutes. Repeat with remaining batter.
- In a medium microwave-safe bowl, combine cream cheese, heavy cream, and remaining 1 tablespoon swerve. Microwave, whisking every 15 seconds, until melted and drizzly.
- Top waffles with strawberries and drizzle with cream cheese mixture and maple syrup.