4 oz boneless pork cutlets
freshly ground black pepper
4 tbsp, divided butter
8 ounces, sliced mushrooms
4 ounces, chopped prosciutto
1 clove, minced garlic
1/2 cup Marsala cooking wine
1/2 cup bone broth
1 tsp, chopped fresh thyme
chopped fresh parsley
1. Sprinkle cutlets with salt and pepper.
2. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat and melt 2 tablespoons of butter. Add the cutlets and cook for at least 5 minutes on each side until cooked through. Remove the cutlets from the skillet.
3. Reduce the heat to medium-low and add the remaining 2 tablespoons of butter. Add the mushrooms, prosciutto, and garlic, and cook stirring frequently, until the mushrooms brown, about 5 minutes.
4. Add the wine, bone broth, and thyme. Simmer for about 15 minutes until the sauce thickens. Add the xanthan gum (if using) to thicken the sauce even more. Return the pork to the skillet and raise the heat to medium-high. Cook until the cutlets are heated through.
5. Serve garnished with parsley.
5.5g Net Carbs
Annoying but necessary - I'm not a Healthcare Professional so please check with your Healthcare Professional before changing anything concerning your well being.