These French onion turkey roll-ups are a great mid-day low-carb snack or light lunch that you can pack in your lunchboxes (just like all of these keto recipes) and take with you! They also make great party appetizers as well.
To add a bit more fat you could add some avocado to the roll-ups, otherwise these make a great low-carb, protein rich snack. I know for me personally it’s sometimes hard to get enough protein in my day so easy snacks like this are a lifesaver!
Hands-on: 10 minutes Overall: 10 minutes
Nutritional values (per roll up)
Total Carbs 2 grams
Fiber 0.5 grams
Net Carbs 1.5 grams
Protein 8.4 grams
Fat 5.8 grams
of which Saturated 3.1 grams
Energy 86 kcal
Magnesium 11 mg (3% RDA)
Potassium 156 mg (8% EMR)
Macronutrient ratio: Calories from carbs (7%), protein (36%), fat (57%)
Ingredients (makes 16 roll ups)
French Onion Spread:
- 1 cup cream cheese (240 g/ 8.5 oz)
- 1/4 cup minced shallots (40 g/ 1.4 oz)
- 2 tbsp minced chives
- pinch of sea salt
- 16 slices deli turkey (450 g/ 1 lb)
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced (165 g/ 5.8 oz)
- 1 cucumber, thinly sliced (280 g/ 9.9 oz)
- 1/2 cup microgreens or greens of choice (10 g/ 0.4 oz)
Note: Serve these rolls a quick snack/appetizer, or 4-6 rolls as a main dish.
- Combine the ingredients for the french onion spread in a small bowl.
- Place a slice of turkey down and top with one tablespoon of the cheese mixture, sliced peppers, cucumber, and microgreens (keep enough for all 16 slices).
- Roll up and slice in half. Repeat with remaining turkey.
- Eat immediately, or store the ingredients separately for easy meal-prep. Serve individual rolls as an appetizer, or 4-6 rolls as a main dish.
Annoying but necessary - I'm not a Healthcare Professional so please check with your Healthcare Professional before changing anything concerning your well being.