Do you ever get frustrated wondering why it is taking so long for you to achieve your goals and manifest your abundance? You're not alone.
A lot of people that I've met and then worked with have told that this is one of their biggest worries. The fear that this "thing" that they "really, really" want will never happen. When they "need" this thing to arrive by a specific date and it doesn't, then all sorts of negative thoughts start popping up in their head.
Negative thoughts like:
• It will never happen
• Maybe it's not meant to be
• I must be doing something wrong
• Other people get what they want, but I don't
• Perhaps I should forget about this and go in a different direction
These negative thoughts often get multiplied many times over If you've been taking significant amounts of action during this time. That's partly because our society is very action based. I'm sure you've heard things like "It's not worth having if you don't work hard for it." So, you believe that you must work hard to get this thing.
I want to have you look at things a little bit differently for the time being.
When things don't happen that you want by the time you want them, there could be a few different things going on. It is one (or many) of the following reasons:
• You haven't given this enough time to manifest. The Laws of Gestation refer to things taking time to reveal. If you plant a seed, it takes time to grow. You can't go out the next day... or even a week later and expect to see a beautiful blooming flower.
• You aren't taking the right action. Often, people are busy taking action, but it may not be the best action for that time. Or else, they think it's all about keeping busy when in reality, they're just throwing spaghetti against the wall to see what sticks.
• You don't believe it will happen. You're going through the motions and setting goals, but deep down, you don't believe it is possible. The way the Laws of Attraction work is that you will get what you think. So, if you don't think it will happen, it won't. Often, people will tell me that they believe it, but when I listen to the words that they are using, I hear the opposite. In essence, they are stopping this thing from coming into their life.
• You may be afraid of this thing happening. Most of you will say that is impossible. After all, how can you want something so badly but also not want it? Here's an example of the way this oxymoron works. Let's say you want more clients in your business. However, at the same time are afraid you can't manage more clients, you will subconsciously stop more clients from coming to you. If you want to make more money, but are worried that your friends won't like you or people will want to borrow it from you or so on, you subconsciously, you are stopping that money from coming to you. I could tell you story after story of how I've helped people clear through these blocks and change their money story.
• Lastly, your self-image gets in the way. For example, if you see yourself as a struggling, single mother, it may be difficult to see yourself as a successful professional. That's because of the story that you've been telling yourself for so long of who you are You've gotten really good at "robbing Peter to pay Paul," shopping for sale items and so on. You can't imagine what it would be like to easily pay your bills on time. This new self-image of abundance may even feel uncomfortable. Maybe you'll start to feel like you don't deserve it. My "Kateism" for that is to tell you that it's time to return that old story to the library and write a new one.
By the reasons shared above, you can see, that there are many reasons why you might not have this thing you want by a particular time.
One other point that is important to share is when you need something, it also puts you in a place of desperation. Let's face it; it's pretty difficult to attract great, cool stuff (money, clients, opportunities and so on) when you're stressed out. At that point, you're repelling the abundance away.
Suggestions to shift into a better mode are:
• Put together a strategy and realistic timeline. Delegate where you can. Continue to take consistent action. Take action that is in your brilliance.
• Practice manifesting to strengthen that manifestation muscle
• Get support clearing out your old stories, beliefs, negative thoughts, worries, and fears so you can move forward.
Remember, the Universe (or choose the word you prefer) is here for more.
There is entirely no reason why you can't have all you desire. Keep one thing in mind. There's a favorite Law of Attraction saying: "The joy is in the journey". If you're not enjoying the process, there is no point in any of this!
Source: http://EzineArticles.com and https://pixabay.com for the awesome photo :)
Annoying but necessary - I'm not a Healthcare Professional so please check with your Healthcare Professional before changing anything concerning your well being.