If you have noticed your libido and performance declining over time, or simply want a boost of sexual energy, this is the solution you need! Woman PLUS is a maximum strength formula of powerful, high-quality ingredients to boost libido, enhance mood, improve performance, increase energy and promote general well-being throughout the day. Created specifically to meet the needs of active women, it features Horny Goat Weed (Epimedium) extract as its main ingredient, which has been used as a natural and safe aphrodisiac for centuries.
Other added benefits of our High Potency Blend:
- Blood flow increase which helps your cardiovascular system, brain function and helps to promote physical pleasure.
- Boosts hormone levels - which helps with exercise, sexual desire & libido and a general feeling of well-being.
- Fast Acting & Powerful – 1000mg HGW per 1560mg 2 capsule dose.
- Potent 9 Herb Blend.
- Maintains Healthy cholesterol.
- Assists digestive enzymes.
- Increased stamina & helps fight fatigue.
- Two compounds in Horny Goat Weed (Icaritin, Desmethylicaritin) have actually increased estrogen in some post-menopausal females.
- Reliable – Made in a FDA and GMP Certified Facility in America and third party safety tested for purity.
Every woman deserves a passionate sex life. Our supplement can help intensify sexual sensations and add passion back to your intimate encounters.
ARE YOU READY? Zen Naturally’s Women PLUS is formulated to bring you the youthful energy you've been longing for. Take consistently for best results.
Directions: As a dietary supplement, take two (2) capsules once per day, before a meal along with 8 oz of water, or as directed by your healthcare professional. For maximum effect, take consistently.
Ingredients: Horny Goat Weed Extract 1000 mg, Maca Root Powder 250mg, Mucuna Pruriens Extract 30mg, Polypodium Vulgare Powder 20mg, Tongkat Ali Root Powder 100mg, Saw Palmetto Berry Powder 100mg, Muira Puama Root Powder 20mg, L-Arginine HCL 20mg, Panax Ginseng Root Powder 20mg.
* Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.