Horny Goat Weed is a herb (Epimedium) that is known for being an aphrodisiac and touted as a testosterone booster. It derives its layman names from goats and sheep who acted a bit more frisky after consuming Epimedium that grew near their fields.
For centuries Horny Goat Weed has been used as a natural aphrodisiac to increase desire in men. Horny Goat Weed extract contains Icariins, which research data supports as an effective supplement to help boost desire, stamina, sexual energy and performance in bed. Maca Root Powder, Tongkat Ali Powder and Muira Root Powder (“potency wood”) are all well-known ingredients in traditional medicines and supplements designed to enhance the libido and provide a natural sexual performance boost.
Other added benefits of our High Potency Blend:
- Blood flow increase - which helps your cardiovascular system and other important parts of your body.
- Boosts hormone levels - which helps with muscle building and a general feeling of well-being.
- Fast Acting & Powerful - 1000mg HGW per 1560mg dose of 2 capsules.
- Potent 9 Herb Blend.
- Helps maintain healthy cholesterol.
- Assists digestive enzymes.
- Increased stamina & helps fight fatigue. Which will allow you to get more out of your workouts!
- Reliable – Made in a FDA and GMP Certified Facility in America and third party safety tested for purity.
ARE YOU READY? Zen Naturally’s MANPOWER is formulated to bring you the youthful energy you've been longing for. Take consistently for best results.
Ingredients: Horny Goat Weed Extract 1000 mg, Maca Root Powder 250mg, Mucuna Pruriens Extract 30mg, Polypodium Vulgare Powder 20mg, Tongkat Ali Root Powder 100mg, Saw Palmetto Berry Powder 100mg, Muira Puama Root Powder 20mg, L-Arginine HCL 20mg, Panax Ginseng Root Powder 20mg.
Directions: As a dietary supplement, take two (2) capsules once per day, before a meal along with 8 oz of water, or as directed by your healthcare professional. For seniors over 50, take up to four (4) capsules if needed. For maximum effect, take consistently.
*Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.